- Power BI
Staying up to date with the rapidly evolving world of data and analytics can be difficult, as can determining which of these changes are most important to you.
Power Platform, specifically Power BI, is one sphere where we can see these frequent changes. The possibilities available to a business through these tools are expanding with increased integration and compatibility between tools.
In this webcast, Thorogood consultants Sudharshan Ramani and SriHarsha Kavalipati look at the most relevant updates for reporting and analytics needs in Power BI, and what that means for the future. They cover Power BI’s newest features since 2022, focusing particularly on those which benefit real business analysis.
What’s New in Power BI (30 minutes)
What we cover:
- A brief overview of the overarching objective of Power BI’s new features and what this means for users of the tool
- Associating features and functionality to business scenarios and methods of analysis, building upon what previously existed within the tool
- Demonstrations where possible of these features
- A brief look into what features are coming in Q1 2023
Is it for you?
- Are you evaluating which tools are best placed for your specific analysis requirements?
- Are you currently using Power BI and would like to learn more about the new features and it’s wider integration with associated tools?
- Are you looking to create sophisticated reports leveraging recent features which have been made available within Power BI?