Modern Excel Analyst in a Day (US, Virtual)
- Online Training
- Power BI
Modern Excel Analyst in a Day is a one-day workshop for analysts. It demonstrates the advanced capabilities available in Excel, explores how Excel and Power BI are best used together, and shows how to successfully work with them in Microsoft Teams and SharePoint online.
Join us from 9 to 5 pm on September 27 for this free, online workshop, to gain awareness of advanced capabilities available in Excel and to see what’s possible.
We will be delivering the training virtually, live via Microsoft Teams, and include the same presentations, demos, and hands-on learning exercises supported by consultants as are included for the in-person versions of these workshops.
The capacity for this workshop is being limited to allow for audience interaction and maximize learning with priority given to current and prospective clients.
What to expect
Upon completion of this workshop, attendees will:
- Understand analytics in Excel
- Have awareness of Power Query & Data Models
- Learn how Power Query & Power Pivot in Excel can improve efficiency, provide reusable seamless solutions and transform existing manual reporting into actionable insights
- Understand how Modern Excel maps into Power BI Desktop
- Identify opportunities to use Excel & Power BI together
- Integrate Excel & Power BI solutions into Microsoft Teams & SharePoint
This is an interactive, exercise-led training. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on experience, and answer questions that you may have. The training is delivered using Microsoft Teams.
Please note that this event will be conducted in English.