- Virtual Training
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
Databricks Taster is a training workshop where you can experience the Data Engineering and Data Science capabilities of Databricks.
Split over two half days, this workshop will explore how to prepare your data for advanced analytics, run a Machine Learning algorithm and visualize the results using BI reporting tool of your choice. You will learn to build an end-to-end analytics solution for a credit risk scenario leveraging key Databricks concepts like clusters, Delta lake, and multi-language notebooks to name a few.
Is this for you?
- Do you want to understand what Databricks is and its various capabilities?
- Are you exploring tools that help you deliver business value?
- Are you considering valuable tools to add to your cloud transformation journey?
- Are you looking to improve your data science project lifecycle?
What we will cover
Day 1 – Wednesday 26 August
9.00 am – Setup
9.30 am – Introduction to Databricks & Delta Lake
10.30 am – Data Engineering using Databricks
12.00 am – Q&A
Day 2 – Thursday 27 August
9.00 am – Introduction to Data Science
9.30 am – Data Science using Databricks
11.30 am – Visualizing data using a BI reporting tool
12.00 am – ML Ops
12.30 am – Closing
- Windows PC running Windows 7 or later
- No custom DNS or network lockdown on PC
This is an interactive, exercise-led training. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on experience, and answer questions that you may have.