- Microsoft Azure
Join us in this meet-up setting as we guide you through the common Modern Data Architecture design patterns we’re helping our customers adopt, and consider how Microsoft Azure’s Data & AI offering can support valuable insight in a variety of different use cases.
We’ll be walking through how you can leverage technologies such as Azure Machine Learning, Databricks and MLFlow for Data Science, as well as sharing experiences on how Azure Data Lake Store, Data Factory, SQL, Analysis Services and Power BI help deliver transformative BI & Analytics for your business.
The event will be collaborative, with an opportunity to engage and network with your peers in a discussion facilitated by the Thorogood team.
Food and drink will be provided.
What we’ll cover
- Introduce the Azure data architecture, and typical design patterns to address various levels of maturity
- Run through use-case based demonstrations of the various components and how they come together in a solution architecture
- Explore the key Azure components for Data Science such as Azure Machine Learning, Databricks and MLFlow
- Discuss some of the challenges enterprises typically face in the delivery of an Azure architecture
Is it for you?
- Are you considering a cloud strategy and want to maximize on the potential to unlock valuable insights?
- Are you adopting Azure and want to get a more in-depth understanding of how the components fit together and can be best utilized in your scenario?
- Do you want to understand how the Azure technologies can help deliver valuable Machine Learning & AI applications?
- Are you interested in engaging with peers from the industry in a facilitated forum and sharing your experiences?