- SQL 2017
- Power BI
Understand the possibilities available with Microsoft’s Business Intelligence offerings.
Covering the latest updates on Azure, Power BI, and SQL Server, this recorded webcast shows you how to capitalize on your existing or future investments with the Microsoft technologies.
Is it for you?
- Do you want to know more about the new tools and services being delivered by Microsoft?
- Are your users demanding access to new data faster than your current BI architecture can deliver it?
- Are you unsure how to incorporate cloud services into your Microsoft BI architecture?
- Do you have use cases for analytics that cannot be met by your existing tools?
What we cover
In this recorded webcast, we show you how Microsoft’s cloud-based capabilities and traditional on-premises enterprise products can be used together to create an agile business intelligence and analytics platform. In particular, we:
- Show how Power BI has significantly increased the potential for self-service data visualization and insight.
- Explore how the cloud and on-premises platforms can be brought together for a comprehensive hybrid architecture.
- Look at how the data modeling capabilities of self-service and enterprise tools, including the latest release of SQL Server 2017, rapidly respond to the ever-changing information needs of an organization.
- Share knowledge about the latest wave of enterprise business intelligence and analytics tools in SQL Server 2017, Microsoft Azure and Power BI.