Analytics in the Cloud with Azure ML
- Azure ML
In this recorded webcast Thorogood consultants Andrew Kennedy and Scott Stieritz explore how Azure Machine Learning empowers not only data scientists but your entire business.
It’s no secret that Microsoft is continuing to make major investments in its analytical offerings. One of those offerings, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, lets companies take analytic workflows to the cloud. Cloud based analytic computing allows for more scalability and faster integration with existing applications throughout the organization.
In this webcast, Thorogood combines business understanding and knowledge of technical possibilities to identify how your organization may be able to benefit from Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and to highlight some of the considerations for getting started with this technology.
What to expect
This webcast includes presentations and demos as we discuss the following topics:
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure ML
- Exploration of how Azure ML can enable companies to shape and scale analytics
- A look at sharing analytics enterprise wide using Azure ML
Is it for you?
- Do you feel stuck in “exploration” when it comes to analytics and cannot find a robust process for going into production?
- Are you looking to incorporate more analytics into your business applications and reports?
- Do you have data scientists that are frustrated by the limited computational resources available to them?
- Are you getting started with analytics in your organization and are looking to understand what technical possibilities exist?
If you’d like more information about this topic, or if you would like some help to define and implement your own data strategy, please get in touch.