- User Empowerment
Have you invested in a self-service platform for power users or advanced analysts but continue to struggle to empower your users to drive meaningful business value while upholding the integrity of your solutions?
A comprehensive Business Intelligence and Analytics strategy will require careful orchestration of the tools, data, people, and processes required to contribute valuably to your business objectives.
In the third session of this four-part series, we focus on considerations for empowering users to use your organizations’ existing Business Intelligence and Analytics investments to achieve optimal value. We look at key concepts around training, support, and best practice, with a focus on helping to drive necessary organizational changes to ignite a user community that creates real business value.
What to expect
Drawing from our own client experiences, we demonstrate:
- Common pain points that organizations experience when trying to empower users in their organization
- Key considerations for building a user empowerment program that actually moves users up the curve
- Sample programs that could help enable your organization
Is it for you?
- Has your company adopted a self-service solution but struggled to get users to adopt it properly?
- Are you planning to bring a new technology solution into your business?
- Are you looking to gain more tangible business value from your technology solutions?
This webcast is part three of our four-part Strategy series. If you missed out on either of the first two webcasts, they are available to watch On Demand:
- Part One: Considerations for front-end tool selection
- Part Two: Storing and modeling data to service dynamic business needs
You can also register for Part Four: Defining processes to enable proper governance on June 28.