Are you concerned that the integrity of your carefully delivered Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions is being compromised due to a lack of organizational process around governance?
Thorogood Consultant Amanda Teschko outlines a comprehensive Business Intelligence and Analytics strategy to carefully orchestrate tools, data, people, and processes needed to contribute valuably to your business objectives.
In the final session of this four-part series, we focus on considerations around putting proper processes in place to ensure solutions are being used responsibly and appropriately.
Constructing A Well Orchestrated BI & Analytics Strategy
What to expect:
Drawing from our own client experiences, we will demonstrate:
- Common pain points that organizations experience when trying to govern and administer their Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions
- Key considerations for implementing processes that enable your organization without losing control of the quality and accuracy of your systems
- A sample framework for considering governance in your organization
Is it for you?
- Has your company adopted a self-service solution but struggled to find the right balance of freedom and control for users?
- Are you adopting a new system and interested to know more about what should be considered from a governance perspective?