Manual to Modern: Automating and Realizing New Benefits with Data Governance
- Data Governance
- Data Management
In an ever-increasingly data-centric world, an organization’s data estate features more data, in more varied forms, which is more rapidly ingested. There is also an increasing interest in combining data across solutions. The governance of any such data estate is critical.
While organizations have recognized the need for Data Governance, implementation has historically been challenging and has taken a back seat. As such, many organizations have been more reactive than proactive. This is rapidly changing.
Given this backdrop, it is important that organizations quickly understand and embrace modern Data Governance tools and techniques. In addition to using automated data discovery to catalog data, we can also use tools to help us proactively manage our data. This makes it easier than ever before for organizations to maximize the returns on their data assets while reducing risk.
This Thorogood webinar, informed by experience with leading enterprise organizations, will explore existing and future state Data Governance approaches. We will explore the frameworks and considerations, and we will demonstrate and highlight the value that can be unlocked by organizations using tools such as Microsoft Purview and Databricks Unity Catalog.
What we will cover:
- An overview of Data Governance topics and an explanation of past approaches in this area
- An exploration of how organizations are modernizing their data governance approaches
- Some of the key benefits of automating and embracing modern methods of Data Governance
Is it for you:
- Are you responsible for managing a data estate?
- Are you involved with existing data governance initiatives at your organization?
- Are you a data consumer, frequently seeking to understand more about data sets?
- 11:00 - 11:30 (EDT)
- 12:00 - 12:30 (BRT)
- 15:00 - 15:30 (GMT)
- 23:00 - 23:30 (SGT)
Please register for this event by completing the below information:
Thank you. You have successfully registered for this event. You will receive a notification email shortly.
If you would like to refer a colleague please click below: