- Healthcare Analytics
Healthcare data plays a vital role in activities ranging from direct patient care to drug research and development. What modern analytical techniques are available to us in order to further recognize the value of this data?
Healthcare data presents a huge opportunity to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries among others. But healthcare data is not without its challenges. Often unstructured, varied in sources, and large in volume, healthcare data is frequently far from the clean, organized datasets we may think about as inputs to advanced analytics algorithms. Over the past few years, developments in data analytics technologies and techniques have looked to bridge this gap. In the recorded webcast Thorogood Data and Analytics Consultant Scott Stieritz explores these technologies and techniques together.
Techniques for Medical Text Analytics (26 mins)
What to expect
This webcast includes a presentation and demo, focusing on the following topics:
- Overview of healthcare data and consideration of potential challenges
- Exploration of individual analytical techniques and how they be valuable when applied to healthcare data
- Exploration of relevant AI services which may reduce barriers to entry
Is it for you?
- Is your organization looking to get even more value from healthcare data through the application of data science?
- Do you want a view of challenges you may encounter as you get started and how you may work to solve them?
- Are you looking to understand the range of tools and offerings which can help in this healthcare analytics space?