- Supply Chain Processes
- Multi Cloud
The uncertainty in the current global environment demands systems and mindsets that are capable of adapting as fast as the facts on the ground. The ability to respond quickly by combining centralized supply chain data from tactical datasets can provide a powerful competitive advantage.
In this webcast, Thorogood consultants Deepika Bhatt and Liz McCreesh discuss how organizations can use data and analytics to integrate supply chain processes. This will enable you to unlock downstream efficiencies and realize upstream value by freeing up working capital and improving customer service.
Building Flexibility in Supply Chain Planning (20 mins)
What we cover:
- How different Supply Chain processes can be linked together to give end to end visibility of the health of your operations.
- Common architecture design patterns featuring data engineering, data science, and data visualization components.
- What it looks like to transform time critical experiments to productionized solutions.
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to unlock valuable insights about your supply chain by leveraging a cloud strategy for your business?
- Are you responsible for taking costs out of your supply chain?
- Would like to take your customer serviceability to another level with a lean, efficient and integrated supply chain?