- Advanced Analytics
Business Planning is an extremely important activity for companies, and tools like IBM Planning Analytics have enabled companies to reimagine how they bring together people, data, and plans. While Planning Analytics has been around for a number of years, that does not mean that it hasn’t evolved to meet the needs of a modern data platform.
In this webcast, we will review how your business planning and budgeting process can be modernized by pairing advanced analytics techniques alongside a planning platform such as IBM Planning Analytics. We will talk through some recent enhancements to Planning Analytics which enable integration with platforms like Microsoft Azure, and walk thorough a demonstration of how to incorporate advanced analytics techniques and machine learning into your existing planning and budgeting processes.
What we cover:
- Introduce IBM Planning Analytics and the value it can bring to your organization
- Explore various machine learning and advanced analytics techniques and how they can be incorporated into Planning Analytics
- Review a real life demonstration in Planning Analytics utilizing the features we discussed previously
Is it for you?
- Are you struggling with spreadsheet-based planning and looking for a flexible planning tool to modernize your planning processes?
- Do you currently use Planning Analytics and want to enhance the capabilities of the solution you have thus far?
- Would you like to bring in advanced analytics to your planning solution?