- IBM Planning Analytics
Planning and modeling platforms, such as IBM Planning Analytics, enable businesses to abandon their manual spreadsheet-based planning processes and realize the benefits that come along with using a cloud-based tool.
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood Consultants Brendan Lundquist and Sarah Diehl help you understand how IBM Planning Analytics can modernize your planning and modeling processes. They go through their top 10 favorite features and capabilities of the tool, which allow you to utilize the flexible and dynamic planning platform to get quick real-time insights into key metrics to enable faster and more reliable decision making and reduce dependencies on your IT teams.
The Top 10 Things to Know About IBM Planning Analytics (25 mins)
What we cover:
- An introduction to IBM Planning Analytics and the value it can bring to your organization
- Areas people commonly struggle with legacy planning processes and how a tool like IBM Planning Analytics can solve these problems
- Our favorite features of the tool and how you can integrate them into your planning process
Is it for you?
- Are you struggling with spreadsheet-based planning and looking for a flexible planning tool to modernize your planning processes?
- Do you work with IBM Planning Analytics already and want to learn more about the value different features can bring?
- Would you like to enable your business users to analyze data and make data-driven decisions?