Since its announcement, Databricks SQL (previously known as Databricks SQL Analytics) has been seen as a major step towards realizing Databricks’ vision of the Lakehouse architecture. It significantly enhances the experience of data analysts, data scientists, BI developers, and business consumers alike, but while also offering substantial benefits to IT.
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultant Deepika Bhatt explores how Databricks SQL empowers your organization to operate a multi-cloud Lakehouse.
Introduction to Databricks SQL (24 mins)
What we cover:
- An introduction to Databricks SQL
- A demo of the intuitive Databricks SQL environment and how it can be used for running ad-hoc queries, creating dashboards and much more
- An explanation of the Lakehouse vision and its many benefits, including the enablement of multi-cloud strategies
Is it for you:
- Are you currently using Databricks in your organization and keen to learn more about how to get the most out of the platform?
- Are you currently using the AWS or Azure or Google cloud and eager to understand how you can enhance your data engineering and data science processes?
- Are you interested to pursue multi-cloud strategies that enable your organization flexibility in the cloud-era?