- Power Platform
The advent of Microsoft’s Power Platform has transformed user enablement in the field of data and analytics by combining a low/no-code environment with intuitive capabilities to make app use and development accessible to any business user. Integrating the various elements of the Power Platforms has the potential to boost the efficiency of daily requirements and workflow, without an expensive and lengthy development period.
The key axes of Microsoft’s Power Platform include Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents. Although each of these tools is valuable in its own right, the unique potency of an approach that fuses more than one Power Platform tool offers the potential to rapidly develop and deploy an automated and scalable system.
Time-Value fortifies the appeal of Power Platforms; fast turn-around time to develop and deploy a valuable final Power Platforms product reduces development costs, offers quick insights, and promises easy updates through a robust and flexible solution, bespoke to the evolving business requirements of any organization.
This recorded webcast by Thorogood Consultants Natalie Shepherd and Emily Dentinger explores how the adoption of an integrated Power Platform System can deliver value quickly and transform the everyday requirements of a business user, swerving the considerable amount of time and money associated with the set up of traditional BI systems.
MICROSOFT POWER PLATFORM (31 mins)
What we cover:
- The Microsoft Power Platform: Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents
- An in-depth use case of how these systems can benefit an organization
- Exploration into the possible capabilities of weaving advanced analytics into Power Platform solutions
Is this webcast for you?
- Are you interested in an intuitive but low-cost business solution?
- Is time of the essence for your organization when it comes to boosting efficiency?
- Do individuals in your organization struggle with efficiency in workflow and face tedious obstacles to completing daily requirements?