- Unified Analytics Platform
- Finance Data
The need for visibility across the organization and flexibility to analyze deeper in your data is greater than ever during these unprecedented times. Join Thorogood and Databricks to understand how, together, we’ve helped the finance arm of leading organizations understand their data better, as we showcase solutions that use financial data to drive intelligent business decisions.
In this joint webinar, Greg Taylor, Databricks’ Regional Vice President for ANZ & SEA introduces the Databricks Unified Analytics Platform, and Thorogood consultant Andrew Kennedy discusses how we’ve helped customers use the platform to enable better visibility of data, and encourage deeper analysis to better understand the underlying patterns and trends that reveal what’s really happening in the business. By focusing on three use cases, we’ll outline the pathway to a holistic view of your financial data, and how to ensure you maximize the value delivered at every stage of your journey.
The use cases we cover are:
- Achieving a consistent global view of finance KPIs
- Using data and analytics to optimize a specific finance process, with Audit as an example
- Combining internal finance data with 3rd-party data to get a better understanding of the wider market
Is it for you?
- Do you struggle to get a clear picture of exactly what’s happening in your financial data?
- Do you want to improve your financial data and analytics and understand its relationship with other functions’ metrics while continuing to deliver value?
- Are you keen to understand how Databricks and cloud data platforms can support you in making better use of data?