- Data Factories
Join us on January 30th as we demystify these buzzworthy trends you have heard about but may not fully understand yet.
It can be hard to keep up with all the new tools, technologies, and methodologies introduced to the world at rapid speed, let alone understand them enough to enable successful adoption at your organization. In this webcast, we will explore three common terms our clients have been floating recently – DevOps, DataOps, and Data Factories – and how they may be applied to Business Intelligence & Analytics.
- Explains the philosophy and supporting tools of DevOps
- Examines the distinction between DevOps and DataOps
- Introduces the concept of Data Factories and its relevance to DataOps
Is it for you?
- Are you investigating ways to better manage your data or business intelligence application development?
- Have you been wondering what the difference is between DevOps and DataOps?
- Do you want to learn how and when to apply these methodologies to different initiatives within your organization?