- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Azure platform
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultants Jai Pradhan and Vibhor Khandelwal share the latest updates from Microsoft to their extensive cloud offerings for data and analytics.
There’s enhanced capability for Enterprise customers around Power BI, including new visualizations and self-service functionality. They also showcase some of the features on Power BI and Azure cloud applications.
Microsoft is constantly evolving the Azure Platform and Power BI. Join us as we look at some of the latest releases and consider how they can improve your reporting and analytics.
What to expect
We show you how Microsoft’s cloud-based capabilities have evolved and how enterprise products can be used together to create an agile business intelligence and analytics platform. In particular, we:
- Show how Power BI has significantly increased the potential for self-service data visualization and insight.
- Explore how Power BI can leverage the power of the Cloud by providing reporting capabilities through structured streaming of live data.
- Share knowledge about the latest wave of enterprise business intelligence and analytics tool updates in Microsoft Azure and Power BI.
Is it for you?
- Do you want to know more about the new tools and services being delivered by Microsoft?
- Are your users demanding access to new data faster than your current BI architecture can deliver it?
- Are you unsure how to incorporate cloud services into your Microsoft BI architecture?