- Embedded analytic tools
Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, this webcast will be rescheduled. A new date will be announced asap.
Explore the value of and strategies for embedding BI tools in custom web applications.
Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI can connect to a variety of data sources and enable users to quickly build beautiful visualizations. Many companies have invested significantly in Business Intelligence technologies but have realized that they require specific functionalities that are not readily available out of the box. Embedding these visualizations in a custom web application can deliver enhanced navigation, live report editing and updating functionality, and additional business context.
Using an embedded solution can offer the best of both worlds – beautiful and impactful visualizations leveraged through a bespoke solution that gives important context and enhanced functionality beyond what can be achieved in the out of the box offering.
What to expect
This webcast will include live presentation and demos as we discuss the following topics:
- The most common business cases for investing in a custom web application
- Customer examples of embedded BI solutions
- Design considerations for building out an embedded application
- An exploration of what functionality is possible through embedding
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in adding relevant context for decision making within an application or business process?
- Are you looking to leverage your existing BI technologies in a bespoke custom web application solution?
- Are you looking to introduce enhanced functionality into your reporting that is not currently available in out of the box BI technologies?
- Are you interested in how other companies have successfully integrated technologies such as Power BI or Tableau into custom web applications?