DoubleTree by Hilton,
7 Pepys Street,
London, EC3N 4AF
For more information please contact:
Tableau's products are used by many global organizations to deliver value and insight, allowing users to quickly explore and visualize data.
The new release of Tableau 10.5 includes some radical improvements, and there is more to come in 2018. With Project Maestro, Tableau continues to work towards empowering users to maximize the value of their data.
Join us on March 13th to explore the latest version of the platform, preview the roadmap of upcoming features, and hear about our experiences helping large banks and insurance companies to deploy the tools to best effect.
This workshop is free for current and prospective clients. If you would like to attend please register your interest.
What we will cover
During the workshop we will discuss key topics for new and familiar Tableau users. Drawing from our experiences of working with Tableau in the financial services industry, we'll show you how to:
- Examine and explore your data, wherever it may reside
- Combine data from multiple sources for rich interactive dashboards
- Provide users with an ability to drill down and see underlying details
- Understand improvements in v10.5 and future direction
- Move from isolated desktop applications to enterprise-wide solutions through increased collaboration and user empowerment
Is it for you?
- Would you like to quickly access, visualize and analyze your data?
- Do you want a solution that delights analysts, executives, and IT?
- Are you interested to see how Tableau can provide your organization with a competitive advantage?
- Are you looking to understand how Tableau could complement your current Business Intelligence and Analytics tools?