DoubleTree by Hilton
Tower of London
7 Pepys Street,
London, EC3N 4AF
For more information please contact:
Spending far too long collating data?
Want to make adjustments but need an audit trail?
Struggling to cope with cross form validations?
Need to speed up the whole process?
Growing regulator demands have made the process of preparing returns time-consuming and difficult to manage. Tightening deadlines and error-prone manual processes are leading many to look for alternative solutions.
Join us as we demonstrate how Thorogood Curator, developed in conjunction with a Lloyd's managing agent for their Core Market Returns, can alleviate the challenges insurers are facing in this area.
This workshop is free for current and potential clients. If you would like to attend please register your interest.
What we will cover:
In this briefing we will discuss the challenges faced in the preparation of Solvency II and Lloyd’s returns, and show how Thorogood Curator is overcoming them. We will introduce Anaplan - a cloud-based enterprise planning and modeling platform with strong collaboration capabilities - and demonstrate how Thorogood is leveraging the platform to build a compelling and agile solution that meets ever-changing regulatory requirements.
In this demonstration-based briefing we will cover how Thorogood Curator will help you:
- Take control of the Solvency II and Lloyd’s returns process
- Make return preparation transparent and traceable
- Seamlessly manage the workflows for manual adjustments and reclassifications
- Have greater control over data quality and auditability
We will also discuss how the Anaplan platform provides opportunities to streamline other areas including reserving, financial planning and business planning/ SBF and PRA Solvency II returns.
Is it for you?
- Are you a Lloyd’s managing agent who is struggling to meet the tightening deadlines on your Solvency II & Lloyd's returns?
- Are you currently using Excel spreadsheets for your Core Returns and worried about the lack of control and transparency?
- Are you looking for an effective and controlled way to combine information across your organization with manual data and adjustments?
- Are you interested in learning about Anaplan and how it can help automate your submission process?