In this On Demand webcast, we explore a variety of ways in which Tableau can be leveraged within the Insurance industry. From Actuaries to Finance Executives, we demonstrate how an implementation of Tableau can be flexible enough to address the varied needs of users and provide valuable insights throughout a range of functions within your Insurance organization. The presentation is demo-led and focuses on addressing real Insurance industry challenges with Tableau.
Click the image below to watch now.
What to expect:
Though many businesses today are taking a mutli-vendor approach to their technology landscape, there is great value in finding an analytical tool that is flexible enough to meet the needs of a wide range of business users and business functions. We will explore ways that Tableau can address Insurance challenges that arise from different business functions and user types. We will look to answer questions, such as:
- How can your Claims organization use “bubble up” visualizations in Tableau to quickly find needles in haystacks?
- How can your Underwriting function leverage valuable on-the-go insights about Brokers?
- What options are available for integrating Tableau with statistical packages commonly used by Actuaries?
We will demonstrate how Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server can assist in addressing scenarios such as these, while sharing learnings from our experience working with key players in the Insurance industry.
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in hearing about real world applications of Tableau to address common challenges in the Insurance industry?
- Would you like to see how Tableau Server can facilitate sharing and collaboration around the insights your users are finding?
- Are you an IT manager who is interested to see where Tableau can provide value to your company across all functions and skill levels?
- Are you a business user looking to get ideas for new ways Tableau can be leveraged?
- Are you interested to learn more about how story-telling can be used to drive decision making in the Insurance Industry?
If so, this event will be a valuable investment of your time.