Thorogood consultants Amanda Quon and Ben Dunmire explored the possibilities of enhancing Customer Relationship Management systems by integrating Tableau applications and Salesforce.com
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What is covered:
Salesforce is a market-leading, cloud-based Customer Relationship Management platform. Tableau is an increasingly popular market leader in the Data Visualization space. In this webcast, we discuss how these two products can be combined into one powerful solution and produce a compelling CRM platform.
In this demonstration-based webcast we cover how our solution can help you learn:
- How the Business Intelligence capabilities of Tableau can be connected to an organization’s data from Salesforce;
- How Tableau visualizations can be embedded within the Salesforce platform to more clearly exhibit trends and patterns in Salesforce.com data;
- How the Salesforce platform can be extended using Tableau visualizations from other data sources.
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to invigorate your sales pipeline and lead generation with a more insightful approach to visualization?
- Are you using both Salesforce.com and Tableau Software, and are you keen to understand the potential for integration?
- Are you using Salesforce.com, but struggling to combine this information with other systems?