Tableau’s high end visualization capabilities can pair with virtually any data source; however, not all data repositories are created equal. Amazon Redshift, Amazon's Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) data warehouse service, offers a highly flexible and scalable approach to data modeling and storage. When paired together, Tableau and Redshift can produce powerful insights that match today’s modern information needs. Thorogood consultants George Brown and Alaistair Jones demonstrate the value of combining Tableau and Amazon Redshift to create a seamless and high performance experience.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What we cover:
At this webcast, we:
- Introduce the Amazon Redshift platform and the Tableau product suite
- Explain how Amazon Redshift and Tableau can be combined to create a highly flexible and scalable platform for reporting and analytics
- Demonstrate the ease and speed with which an Amazon Redshift environment can be created
- Demonstrate Tableau’s ability to connect to Amazon Redshift and create robust visualizations
- Demonstrate how Tableau Server or Tableau Online can be leveraged to share insights from your Amazon Redshift data across your organization
- Explore some enterprise considerations for getting started with Tableau and Amazon Redshift
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to set up a flexible, scalable platform for data modelling and exploration?
- Are you currently using Amazon Redshift and looking for ways to visualize this data?
- Are you considering moving your on-premise data to the cloud?
- Are you interested in enabling more users to gain insight from your data with Tableau?
- Are you considering hosting your Tableau applications in the cloud?