Tableau has just released version 10 of their software, and it looks set to be their fastest, richest and most powerful release yet. Join Thorogood consultants Arshad Taylor and Lingan Gnanasekaran as they demonstrate the latest developments, and explain what benefits the changes could bring to your existing enterprise reporting, whilst helping you improve critical business decision-making.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
The areas of focus for the latest release have been to introduce a new look and feel accompanied by more powerful reporting and analytics capabilities. As well as these upgrades, there have also been some improvements to Tableau’s implementation of custom territories, connectivity to data sources and the overall Tableau Mobile experience.
What to expect
As an independent consultancy with extensive experience in implementing Tableau solutions, our webcast takes you through an objective and expert evaluation of the latest release.
We walk you through the following upgrades:
- A brand new look-and-feel
- New and improved analytics – Clustering, Highlighting and more
- Data Connectivity – New Data Sources and Cross-Database Joins
- Geo-Mapping – Introducing Custom Territories
- Tableau Mobile – Improvements to the Design and Viewer Experience
Is it for you?
The webcast takes you through the developments from a technical perspective, before explaining what the updates mean for your organisation’s decision-making. You’ll find this useful if you:
- Are responsible for developing or managing your organisation’s enterprise reporting platform
- Currently use Tableau to analyse and visualise your organisation’s data
- Need to better understand your organisation’s data, so that you can make critical business decisions