On Demand: The One-Stop Shop Report Catalogue
Global organizations often use a variety of reporting and analysis tools to deliver different types of information across the enterprise. This brings challenges to users in terms of ease of access to the information from various systems, and it creates headaches for IT in directing users to the proper sources and handling requests for report updates.
This webinar demonstrates how you can use SharePoint to catalogue all of your organization’s reports and analytic solutions and use its powerful Search and Collaboration features to deliver a compelling interface for users to find, access and share information, regardless of the underlying technology.
Over time organizations have built up many repositories for information and reporting using various technologies. The Report Catalogue is a simple solution providing users with a single entry point for information irrespective of the underlying technology. Using SharePoint, we will demonstrate how this concept has helped our clients overcome the challenges and achieve a “one-stop-shop” for access to information. Through a single website, users can access all of their reports and be sure that they have the most up-to-date information at their fingertips.
What we will cover
At this webinar, we:
- Examine common enterprise reporting challenges
- Explain what's involved in building a report catalogue solution
- Demonstrate the value of a report catalogue in helping users find analyses in BusinessObjects, QlikView, Reporting Services and more
Why watch this video
- Is your organization using a number of technologies to deliver reports?
- Are users confused about where information is held in your organization, or burdened by having to access it from many different places?
- Do they request the creation of new reports because they don't realize that a suitable report already exists?
- Would you like to better understand how a report catalogue can help your business users access information easily?
If so, this event will be a worthwhile investment of your time.