In our January 2016 webcast Thorogood consultants Scott Bortz and Amanda Quon demonstrate the fantastic analytic potential of Tableau Software with Salesforce.com
Salesforce is one of the most trusted and utilized Customer Relationship Management platforms in the world. Tableau is an increasingly popular market leader in the Data Visualization space. This recorded webcast explores how the two tools can be used in unison to maximize the potential of each.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
- How the Business Intelligence capabilities of Tableau can be connected to an organization’s data from Salesforce;
- How Tableau visualizations can be embedded within the Salesforce platform to more clearly exhibit trends and patterns in Salesforce.com data;
- How the Salesforce platform can be extended using Tableau visualizations from other data sources.
We demonstrate how Tableau Software and Salesforce.com can be used in combination to drive valuable insights across the business.
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to invigorate your sales pipeline and lead generation with a more insightful approach to visualization?
- Are you using both Salesforce.com and Tableau Software, and are you keen to understand the potential for integration?
- Are you using Salesforce.com, but struggling to combine this information with other systems?