Pharma supply chains today find themselves stretched to the limit to keep pace with a rapidly-evolving industry, as they struggle to ensure organization-wide efficiency.
Traditional ERP systems prove ill-equipped to meet these demands and simply can’t deliver the visibility, coordination, or agility a modern supply chain requires when reacting to the myriad challenges of the ever-changing market. In order to analyze, address, and even predict issues before they arise, companies need to be able to provide accurate and timely information across all aspects of their supply chains.
In this webcast, Tom Yeager and Sarah Chang demonstrate how reporting and analytics tools from Qlik can offer a holistic approach to Business Intelligence and the ways in which they ultimately aid decision making in a modern pharmaceutical supply chain.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
We explore relevant case studies and focus on how we can bring these together to lay the foundation for end-to-end visibility across a supply chain. Throughout the seminar, you will benefit from Thorogood’s extensive supply chain expertise, from both within the pharmaceutical industry and working at the pinnacle of the modern consumer goods sector.
What to expect
During the course of the webcast we:
- Look at the importance of being data driven when managing a successful supply chain
- Introduce Qlik and its offerings: QlikView and NPrinting. Present the key features of these products and how they can be utilized in a pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Explore supply chain use cases to demonstrate the advantages of using Qlik, Including:
- Creating fast, scalable, and customisable solutions that can give a unified end-to-end view of the entire supply chain
- Showing how Qlik tools can integrate with your existing systems
- Traditional BI vs Analytics
- Empowering your end-users with self-service analysis capability
Is it for you?
- Are you trying to find better ways of analyzing data and sharing findings across your supply chain?
- Are you involved in supply chain management at your organization?
- Do you work in the pharmaceutical or other manufacturing industry?
- Do you want to know more about QlikView?