In this 40 minute recorded webcast, Corey Hulse and Alli Hogan share their experiences of using Qlik’s products: QlikView and the exciting new Qlik Sense, to deliver dashboards, visualizations and analytics solutions for the insurance sector. With complex and large datasets often from disparate sources, it can be challenging to get your business questions answered. The Qlik product suite enables users to get a complete view of their business leading to better and faster decisions.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
In this briefing we:
- Demonstrate, using real examples, how Qlik’s products can help with reporting and analytical needs for different user groups including:
- Demonstrate how Qlik provide both guided and ad-hoc analysis capabilities
- Explore how QlikView and Qlik Sense's data visualization capabilities can help identify trends and exceptions
- Showcase the latest Qlik Sense data visualization platform including storyboarding and geomapping
What to expect
We share our experiences of working with Insurance enterprise customers who use tools such as QlikView & Qlik Sense to support a sophisticated range of processes required by this sector.
Is it for you?
- Would you like to understand what other insurance organizations are doing?
- Already using QlikVew and keen to understand QlikSense?
- Do you like to stay abreast of the latest technological possibilities?
If so you’ll find this session a great way to get a valuable insight.