Watch this recorded webcast on Insurance Data Discovery and learn how the latest Microsoft Business Intelligence tools will help you to realize the value of your data with ease.
This webcast will demonstrate how some of the most common insurance use-cases can be addressed using the latest Microsoft Business Intelligence tools. We will look at common information challenges faced by actuaries, underwriters and business analysts and show how they can be answered in interesting and visually insightful ways.
In this webcast we will:
- Demonstrate how Microsoft BI tools can deliver value to a variety of departments within an insurance company
Explore how the data-rich insurance industry can work together with a wide variety of Microsoft BI front end tools
Show which tools in the Microsoft portfolio are best suited to tasks from data discovery to class-leading data visualization.
Showcase Power BI, Microsoft’s latest dashboard and reporting solution and demonstrate how it can be used to take advantage of your existing data assets.
Is it for you?
- Are you using or delivering BI in the insurance sector?
- Do you like to stay abreast of the latest technology possibilities?
- Is your organization currently using Microsoft products and wants to do more?
- Is your grid-based reporting no longer enough to drive data insight?
- Would you like to understand what other people are doing?
If so you’ll find this session a great way to get valuable insight.
What to expect
This will be an interactive, demonstration led session. Our specialists will facilitate discussion and answer any questions you may have.