At your desk
For more information please contact:
The growing demands from regulators has made the process of collecting and preparing returns, such as those required for Solvency II, time consuming and difficult to manage. Tightening submission deadlines and the risk of error from manual processes have required many to consider alternative solutions. These will need to automate and expedite the process, whilst ensuring accuracy, auditability, and collaboration. Join Howard Yates Thorogood's Planning & Business Modeling Lead as he demonstrates how our Anaplan based solution can help alleviate the challenges insurers are facing in this area.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What we cover:
In this recorded webcast, we discuss the challenges faced in the preparation of various Solvency II and Lloyd’s returns, and share ways in which our Anaplan offering can help. We introduce Anaplan - a cloud-based enterprise planning and modeling platform with strong collaboration capabilities - and demonstrate how Thorogood is leveraging the platform to build a compelling and agile solution that meets ever-changing regulatory requirements.
In this demonstration-based webcast we cover how our solution can help you:
- Take control of the Solvency II and Lloyd’s returns process
- Make data preparation transparent and traceable
- Seamlessly manage the workflows for manual adjustments and reclassifications
- Have greater control over data quality and auditability
- Put in place a platform that will be valuable in other areas including reserving, financial planning and business planning/ SBF
Is it for you?
- Are you a Lloyd’s managing agent who is struggling to meet the tightening deadlines on your Solvency II & Lloyds returns?
- Are you currently using Excel spreadsheets and worried about the lack of control or transparency when making changes?
- Would you like to learn more about using one source of the truth to feed different financial reporting requirements?
- Are you interested in learning about how Anaplan can help automate your submission process?