Tableau continues to pioneer dynamic delivery of integrated BI solutions. Organizations can extend their use of Tableau and embed it even more firmly into their mainstream BI landscape. Join us as we demonstrate several features in Tableau 8 that allow for robust integration with leading technologies in data delivery and analytics.
During this session we will cover key topics for those who are already using Tableau and interested in taking it a step further. Drawing from our own experiences, we will demonstrate:
- How Tableau 8 can help you gain powerful analytic insights through integration with R
- How to connect to and blend together active and archived data in Hadoop to effectively utilize enterprise data storage
- Bringing robust visualizations right to users through Tableau 8’s integration with SharePoint
Is it for you?
- You are using Tableau, but are you struggling to integrate its value across your complex BI landscape?
- Are you interested in fuelling interest in your organization through expanding the understanding of what Tableau can accomplish?
- Would you like to see how integrating Tableau across technologies can provide value across analysts, power users, executives, and IT?
If so, this webcast will provide valuable information as to how Tableau 8 can integrate within your business.
This is a demonstration led online webcast session. Our specialists will present key topics, demonstrate capabilities, and answer questions that you may have. It is a free webcast running from 3:00PM-3:45PM GMT.
Thorogood is a specialist consultancy that has been helping clients to devise and implement business intelligence solutions for more than twenty-five years. We are a Tableau Strategic Alliance Partner and provide services to clients from our offices in New York, Philadelphia, London, and Bangalore.