With a team that spends as much time outside of the office as in, seamless and effective mobile delivery is crucial for productivity. When people are on the ground, face-to-face with a customer, great opportunities may present themselves and your field force needs to be equipped to make the most of them. Mobile analytics capabilities enable your field force to engage in data-led discussions and support their arguments with insights. This webinar explores the different mobile analytics solutions on the market, and considers some different use cases.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
In this briefing we:
- Look at the different ways mobile reporting capabilities can support your sales team, auditors or client relationship managers in the field.
- Discuss the key considerations, such as security, performance and offline access, to keep in mind when selecting the best technical solution for your team.
- Compare some of the technology options, including software from Microsoft, Qlik, Salesforce and Tableau.
- Demonstrate the data visualization and reporting capabilities with some of those options.
What to expect
As an independent consultancy that has implemented field force reporting solutions for some of the world's largest organizations, we are able to provide unbiased and insightful advice. You will come away from the webinar with ideas of what will work for your team, and feeling informed about your options.
Is it for you?
- Do you have a team of staff, such as sales people, auditors or client relationship managers, that are often on-site rather than in the office?
- Does this team rely on static documents to share presentations, graphs, and reports when they are meeting their customers on-site?
- Would you like to learn more about how field force reporting solutions could improve your team's performance?
- Are you unsure about what software options are available, and which ones would best suit your team's needs?