Health insurance organizations are reacting to new laws & regulations, adjusting to changes in the competitive landscape, and shifting pricing models to provide members with more affordable products and services. Thorogood consultants Laura Haase and Gregory Grewal showcase how Microsoft Analysis Services and Tableau can be leveraged to seamlessly integrate market data into internal reporting and equip users with the tools they need to make crucial data-driven decisions in this volatile market.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What to expect
In this webcast, we cover:
- The value that market intelligence can bring to your organization and how you can use market data to proactively address changes in the health insurance industry
- How health insurance organizations can use external data to better understand membership populations in the market
- How organizations can uncover cost-saving opportunities by comparing internal claim costs against the market
- How to overcome some common challenges associated with integrating disparate data sources in business intelligence solutions using tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Tableau
Is it for you?
- Are you responsible for providing the analytics and insights to drive change in your organization?
- Are you interested in learning how market data can help give you a clearer picture of your industry?
- Are you at risk of falling behind the competition in the ever-changing health insurance industry with your current reporting solution?
- Are you interested to equip analysts in your organization with the data and tools they need to make more informed decisions?
- Are you currently facing challenges when trying to analyze data from various sources in your current reporting solution?