Thorogood consultants Alli Hogan and Alaistair Jones demonstrate how to empower business users by utilizing Microsoft BI with Tableau Software to model and visualize data from a variety of sources. They evaluating the strengths of both product suites, and showcase how these tools can be combined to drive valuable, data driven decision making. This webcast will included live demonstrations illustrating real examples through customer experiences.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What to expect
Microsoft’s BI offerings and Tableau Software are two of the premier product suites in the Business Intelligence and Analytics market. Finding ways to harness the key strengths of each of these tools can lead to a successful data and reporting strategy. We will explore ways in which Microsoft BI and Tableau can be leveraged together to address various challenges that can arise in an enterprise organization.
We look to answer questions such as:
- How can a robust data platform in Microsoft Analysis Services create a foundation for enterprise reporting with insightful visualizations in Tableau Desktop and Server?
- How can data savvy users leverage the ease and speed of Tableau reporting with Microsoft’s powerful data modelling capability in PowerPivot to answer complex business questions?
- How can data analysts utilize Microsoft Excel, Reporting Services, Power BI and Tableau to explore their data and gain valuable insights?
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in hearing about real world applications of Microsoft BI and Tableau to address common challenges in the Business Intelligence and Analytics industry?
- Are you a business user looking for new ways Microsoft BI or Tableau can be leveraged?
- Are you an IT manager who is interested to see how Microsoft BI or Tableau can provide value to your company across all functions?
If so, this event will be a valuable investment of your time.