The return you achieve on your investment in a self-service platform for Business Intelligence and Analytics is, in many ways, a product of the number and skill level of its users. Increasing the number and skill level of your self-service users can lead to greater data driven decision making and create better opportunities to drive revenues or eliminate unnecessary costs within your organization. However, creating an environment where self-service can flourish can be a challenge. In this session, we look at how an effective empowerment program can deliver more confident, better enabled power users.
What to expect
This webcast answers the following questions:
- What are the benefits of having a strong base of power users?
- What are the key factors in a successful empowerment program?
- Where do most organizations struggle when developing self-service users?
- What could an empowerment program look like for my organization?
Is it for you?
- Has your organization invested in a technical self-service platform?
- Does your organization fully recognize the value of your self-service platform?
- Do you want to empower users to make data driven decisions using your self-service platform?
If so, this event will be a valuable investment of your time.