Thorogood consultants Lisa Brogan and Rachel Ingber illustrate how your organization can use Anaplan to create business-owned planning and modeling applications on an enterprise platform, replacing current spreadsheet-driven processes across a variety of business functions.
What to expect
Anaplan is a cloud-based enterprise planning and modeling platform that is disrupting and reinventing the way organizations are operating key processes throughout the business. Anaplan puts the power to control and develop applications in the hands of the business users, encouraging highly collaborative processes on an enterprise scale. For this reason, it is becoming increasingly popular for supporting many planning activities, and in particular those previously conducted in Excel.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
In this session, we will give you an overview of Anaplan and how it transforms and streamlines business planning processes. We will help you envision how Anaplan may benefit your business beyond traditional financial planning and budgeting as we explore a variety of use cases in business areas such as sales, marketing, and operations.
We will look to answer questions such as:
- What is user experience of working with Anaplan, and is it an effective replacement for Excel?
- How can Anaplan enhance data-rich and logic-rich collaborative processes?
- How can Anaplan streamline workflows and business processes?
- What does Anaplan deliver in terms of productivity, transparency, control, insight and understanding?
- How can Anaplan’s flexibility and self-serve capabilities handle constant business change?
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in using or understanding Anaplan and its potential in your business?
- Do you have cumbersome, antiquated or spreadsheet-based business planning processes which could use a transformation?
- Are you currently using Anaplan and keen to maximize its potential?
- Do you have complex demand-planning requirements that could be aided by additional modeling or forecasting methods?