Reconciling low level forecasts with high level projections can be a challenge using tools like Excel, even with simple business models. Add to this the need to allocate from any part of the organisational structure – product category, geographic region or sales channel - and the problem fast becomes unmanageable.
Anaplan’s cloud based, flexible modelling environment makes life a lot easier. Using its powerful in-memory engine and simple rule logic, top down allocations become simpler and more flexible, no matter how complex the underlying business model.
What to expect
During the course of the webinar we will:
- Introduce Anaplan – powerful in-memory business modelling & planning in the cloud
- Present Anaplan’s key features to support the planning process
- Review a range of ways to implement top-down allocations in Anaplan
- Simple break-back based on existing numbers
- Using profiles to allocate top level numbers based on patterns
- Alternative keys such as prior years, alternate measures and members
- Managing top down versus bottom up variances
Is it for you?
- Are you currently struggling with planning in Excel and looking for an alternative tool?
- Do you need to find a better way to manage your planning reconciliation process?
If so, this webinar will be a valuable use of time.
This is a demonstration led online webcast session. Our specialists will present key topics, demonstrate capabilities, and answer questions that you may have. It is a free webcast running from 3:00PM-3:45PM GMT, 10:00AM-10:45AM EST.