Analytics and statistical modeling have become increasingly prevalent in global organizations over the past several years. The value of Microsoft’s purchase of Revolution Analytics in 2015 is now recognized through a variety of applications of R in the Microsoft BI stack.
Microsoft, in combination with R, offers a powerful suite of tools for data driven decision making. Thorogood consultants Matt Harrision and Bridget Rauch demonstrate the value of pairing R with Microsoft BI.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What was covered:
During the webcast, they:
- Introduce Thorogood’s approach to Analytics.
- Explore some of the key benefits of combining Microsoft BI and R to enable better decision making within your business
- Discuss the variety of tools and opportunities for integration, including:
- Power BI and R
- SQL Server R Services
- Azure ML and R
- Establish the importance of collaboration between the business and IT on Analytics initiatives
- Demonstrate some of the relevant business use cases for combining Microsoft BI tools and R
Is it for you?
- Are you currently leveraging R modeling outputs and interested in efficiently scaling these outputs to a wider audience?
- Are you a business manager looking to understand how your team can have faster and more robust access to analytical models?
- Are you an IT manager interested in more effectively bridging the gap between analytical modeling outputs and end users?
- Are you a business user working with Microsoft BI and looking to enhance your current applications by incorporating analytics?
- Are you looking to discover deeper insights to drive the decision making for your business?