Global, data-rich organizations consistently use a variety of tools to deliver information across the enterprise. This can present challenges around sharing and collaborating on important insights effectively.
In this recorded webcast Thorogood consultants Akila Devi and George Brown introduce our Reporting & Analytics Hub and discuss the benefits of a centralized platform for sharing insights.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
Thorogoood’s Reporting & Analytics Hub is a sleek web-based application which centralizes analytics, insights, and structured reports independent of the underlying reporting technology (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft Reporting Services, Excel, SAP BusinessObjects, etc.). The Reporting & Analytics Hub fosters analytics adoption through powerful search and personalized collaboration features.
What we cover:
In this recorded webcast, we:
- Examine common enterprise information sharing challenges
- Explore some of the key benefits of a central hub to share and collaborate on analytics across an enterprise or within a functional area
- Demonstrate an implementation of Thorogood’s Reporting & Analytics Hub in Microsoft SharePoint showing a variety of differentiating features focused on driving adoption and fostering an analytics culture
- Highlight some key features of Thorogood’s Reporting & Analytics Hub:
- Custom Metadata – Organize reports using business driven metadata custom to your organization.
- Metadata Driven Search – Leverage your custom metadata to aid in searching for reports and filtering your report library.
- Favorite Reports – Easily mark key reports as favorites, allowing for quick access for you or your team.
Is it for you?
- Are your users confused about where important information is held in your organization?
- Is your organization using a number of technologies to deliver reports and analytics?
- Would you benefit from centralized access to your different platforms?
- Is your organization struggling with a large amount of shared insights primarily over email?
- Would you like to better understand how a Reporting & Analytics Hub can help your business users access information easily?