Thorogood consultants Al McEwan and Archana Krishna demonstrate how to empower your business users to make faster, more informed decisions with SAP BusinessObjects’ powerful reporting tools.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What to expect
In this webcast we demonstrate some of the most exciting features of Web Intelligence, Lumira and Design Studio, and give you an overview of how SAP BusinessObjects reporting solutions can be used by different user groups in your organisation.
The simplified, enhanced and extended capabilities of SAP’s solutions cater to both enterprise BI and an ad-hoc self-service arrangement. These solutions produce an intuitive and interactive reporting experience, and can also smoothly integrate data from both SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Explore reporting using SAP BusinessObjects, its main offerings, positioning and roadmap.
- Discuss the new and exciting features of SAP Web Intelligence 4.2, Design Studio 1.6 and Lumira.
- Demonstrate interactive applications that can drive better decision making across the organisation.
- Highlight the key features - connectivity to data sources, visualisations, interactivity, increased collaboration and much more!
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in using or understanding SAP’s reporting and analytical solutions?
- Are your current reporting solutions failing to cater to your business needs?
- Are you currently using any of the SAP tools and keen to maximize its potential?
- Are you keen to explore how Lumira and Design Studio can be integrated into your existing BusinessObjects platform?
If so, this webcast is a valuable investment of your time.