In this recorded webcast Thorogood consultants Michael Zolfo and Laura Haase explore the impact and effectiveness of integrating Salesforce with Microsoft Power BI.
What to expect
Salesforce is a leading cloud computing company offering tools to help you manage your business processes and operations. Microsoft Power BI is a rapidly developing data visualization and analytics tool. We’ll explore how these products can be integrated into a powerful solution to produce compelling insights in a single platform.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
We look to answer questions such as:
- How can Microsoft Power BI enable you to integrate Salesforce information with other data sources?
- What are the advantages of having a Power BI dashboard embedded directly within Salesforce?
- How are the native Power BI and Salesforce1 mobile applications leveraged to discover insights on-the-go?
- What packaged solutions are available and how can they be customized to fit my needs?
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to expand your existing Salesforce system with the visualization capabilities of Power BI?
- Are you interested in learning more about the native data connectors in Power BI?
- Are you using Salesforce and Power BI, and curious to understand the potential for integration?
This will be an online presentation led by demonstrations of Power BI and Salesforce.com.