- Online Training
- Power BI
Dashboard-in-a-Day is a comprehensive Power BI training course, designed by Microsoft and presented by Thorogood consultants.
This course leads beginner users through each step to create a Power BI dashboard – presenting key topics and providing hands-on experience.
Join us from 9am – 5pm on February 16th for this free, online workshop, to explore Power BI, including an introduction to the desktop tool, publishing to the online service, and the latest updates for the tools.
The capacity for this workshop is being limited to allow for audience interaction and maximize learning with priority given to current and prospective clients.
What to expect
Keeping your business’s needs at the forefront, we will:
- Explore the components of the Power BI desktop tool – load, transform, blend and explore your data for self-service BI
- Publish your reports to the online Power BI service
- Create and update a dashboard to summarize KPIs and key metrics in your data
- Demonstrate how to distribute your business content to larger audiences throughout your organization
- Explain how to implement security and manage content at an enterprise level
- Support you in connecting to your own data source(s) and building your own dashboard
Is it for you?
- Would you like to learn more about the offerings of Microsoft’s Power BI?
- Are you looking for hands-on experience to get started and increase your familiarity with the tool?
- Do you want to bring the latest updates and features of Power BI back to your company?
This is an interactive, exercise-led training. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on experience, and answer questions that you may have. The training is delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams.
Please note that this event will be conducted in Portuguese.
- 9:00 - 17:00 (BRT)