- BI Tools
Join us on 26th July for a hands-on workshop to learn more about the Amazon QuickSight service and explore its many functionalities.
QuickSight is Amazon’s business intelligence platform. It is used by organizations across the globe to help people see and understand their data. QuickSight’s collection of features – which consist of a range of visual options, simple native AWS integration, machine learning capabilities, and a super-fast data processing engine – provides a powerful analysis platform for your data. QuickSight enables quick and easy analysis for everyone in an organization, regardless of their role.
This workshop is targeted toward users in the early stages of their QuickSight journey. You will get an introduction to the QuickSight tool, and have the opportunity to get hands-on with the product through guided exercises. We will also explore the art of the possible with demos of advanced visuals and dashboard techniques that you can utilize in your organization.
What to expect:
- Instructor-led demos of QuickSight and advanced functionalities
- Hands-on exploration of various components of QuickSight
- Learn how to distribute your business content to larger audiences
- By the end of the session, you will have created your own dashboard to summarize KPIs and key metrics
Is it for you?
- Are you starting to adopt QuickSight in your organization and would like to understand how to get started?
- Are you currently using Excel, Power BI or Tableau and are interested to experience a similarly effective tool in QuickSight?
- Would you like to see how it can enhance your analysis?
- Are you in a development rut and want to learn about new visuals and dashboard techniques?