- Microsoft Azure ML
Take advantage of our half-day, hands-on introduction to using Azure ML Studio to build statistical models that answer business questions – presenting key topics and leading hands-on experience.
Join us in the City on 26th July as we introduce key advanced analytics concepts, and explore the tool using hands-on examples.
This training is free for current and prospective clients. Please register your interest for this session.
What the training will cover
Keeping your business’s needs at the forefront, we will:
- Introduce the data manipulation tools in Azure ML Studio, from loading data and using formulas, to formatting and cleansing data to prepare it for use in statistical models
- Discuss the role of the Citizen Data Scientist and how they can work with the wider organisation to discover and drive valuable business insights
- Present a blueprint for building statistical models and discuss some key best practices in advanced analytics projects
- Explore the statistical modelling tools in Azure ML Studio through hands-on examples, supported by Thorogood consultants
Is it for you?
- Would you like to understand how Citizen Data Scientists can help to deliver insights more quickly and at lower cost?
- Would you like to see what advanced analytics options are available in Azure ML Studio?
- Are you looking for hands-on experience to get started and increase your familiarity with the tool?
- Do you want to consider whether getting more business users trained in basic Data Science skills could unlock opportunities to get more valuable insights from your data?
This is the second of our hands-on training workshops for popular data analytics platforms. You may also wish to register for our Alteryx workshop on July 19th.