Take advantage of our one-day, hands-on introduction to using Alteryx to blend and transform data and build statistical models to answer business questions – presenting key topics and leading hands-on experience.
Join us in the City on 19th July for an introduction to data blending in the morning, followed by an afternoon of hands-on analytics examples.
This training is free for current and prospective clients. Please register your interest for this session below.
What the training will cover
Keeping your business’s needs at the forefront, we will:
- Introduce the data manipulation tools in Alteryx, from loading data and using formulas, to formatting and cleansing data to prepare it for use in statistical models
- Discuss the role of the Citizen Data Scientist and how they can work with the wider organisation to discover and drive valuable business insights
- Present a blueprint for building statistical models and discuss some key best practices in advanced analytics projects
- Explore the statistical modelling tools in Alteryx through hands-on examples, supported by Thorogood consultants
Is it for you?
- Would you like to understand how Citizen Data Scientists can help to deliver insights more quickly and at lower cost?
- Would you like to see what advanced analytics options are available in Alteryx?
- Are you looking for hands-on experience to get started and increase your familiarity with the tool?
- Do you want to consider whether getting more business users trained in basic Data Science skills could unlock opportunities to get more valuable insights from your data?
This is the first of two hands-on training workshops for popular data analytics platforms. You may also wish to register for our Microsoft AzureML workshop on July 26th.