- Microsoft; Power BI; SQL Server; Azure
In this recorded webcast Thorogood Consultant Eddie Druce shares the latest updates from Microsoft to their extensive cloud and on-premises offerings for data and analytics.
There’s enhanced capability for Enterprise customers around Power BI, including new visualizations and self-service functionality. We also discuss the latest SQL Server release and look at new Azure cloud applications.
What’s Trending in the Microsoft Data Analytics Stack?
What to expect
We show you how Microsoft’s cloud-based capabilities and traditional on-premises enterprise products can be used together to create an agile business intelligence and analytics platform. In particular, we:
- Show how Power BI has significantly increased the potential for self-service data visualization and insight.
- Explore how the cloud and on-premises platforms can be brought together for a comprehensive hybrid architecture.
- Look at how the data modeling capabilities of self-service and enterprise tools, including the latest release of SQL Server 2017, rapidly respond to the ever-changing information needs of an organization.
- Share knowledge about the latest wave of enterprise business intelligence and analytics tools in SQL Server 2017, Microsoft Azure and Power BI.
Is it for you?
- Do you want to know more about the new tools and services being delivered by Microsoft?
- Are your users demanding access to new data faster than your current BI architecture can deliver it?
- Are you unsure how to incorporate cloud services into your Microsoft BI architecture?
- Do you have use cases for analytics that cannot be met by your existing tools?