In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultant Liz McCreesh explores how artificial intelligence can provide answers and insights on your data, and to direct human inquiry to interesting, out-of-the-ordinary events and patterns.
Many BI projects focus on Guided Analytics: the dashboard guides the decision maker to think in terms of relevant business questions and to provide data-driven answers, bubble up insights, test hypotheses and enable further investigations. The same integrated data structure that supports the dashboards can also provide a platform for Automated Analytics.
In this webcast, we look at how automated analytics can help to explore to a depth that a human analyst could not routinely accomplish, surfacing insights for further investigation. Once automated, the speed with which a machine can examine your datasets opens up new possibilities – to handle more data and at a greater frequency.
What we cover:
- Examples of guided analytics
- Identifying outliers, correlations, and variances in patterns
- Automating repetitive data checks
- Bubble up exceptions and insights on your data
Is it for you?
- Do you have existing dashboards and want to increase your ROI?
- Do you want to free up your analyst’s time for more added value tasks?
- Do you want to increase the breadth, depth, and frequency of your data insights?