Harnessing and Leveraging Your E-Commerce Data
- e-commerce, business intelligence
It’s no surprise that e-commerce has been a rapidly growing channel for consumer acquisition and sales.
With companies like Amazon setting the standard for online sales, the Consumer Package Goods and Retail industries are making considerable investments in harnessing and analyzing the massive volumes of uniquely rich data available in the e-commerce space.
Using this data to shape product strategy, target customers and maximize ROI is a golden opportunity to gain a competitive advantage in this space.
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultants Amanda Teschko and Matt Harrison explore the value of and strategies for leveraging e-commerce data to make better business decisions.
What we cover
- Discussing the value of e-commerce data
- Customer lead examples
- How to recognize value from your e-commerce data
- Considerations for integrating e-commerce data into your BI and analytics landscape
Is it for you?
- Does your company have e-commerce data, but you’re struggling to make good use of it?
- Are you interested in how other companies are making use of their e-commerce data?
- Are you currently leveraging e-commerce data for analytics, but you’d like to do more?