- Analytics, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI
Is your organization positioned to implement advanced analytics to provide more meaningful, business-focused insights?
Join Thorogood consultants Jen Cherry and Scott Stieritz as they address the challenges of empowering users by providing a framework for organizing and optimizing your efforts around advanced analytics. They explore the tools, data, processes, and people necessary for an effective analytics implementation. By diving into the challenges and illustrating what a successful analytics operation may look like, this webcast will help to start your organization on the path of integrating advanced analytics for everyday business decision making.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What to expect
In this webcast, we explore the challenges organizations are facing while implementing advanced analytics and demonstrate a potential model for helping organizations produce business-focused insights. In particular, we:
- Understand the key challenges faced by those looking to enable analytics within their organization.
- Explore the difficulties around data preparation and how to overcome them.
- Walk through the lifecycle of an analytics project.
- Discuss how IT, data scientists, and business representatives can work in unison toward analytic initiatives.
Is it for you?
- Do you want to produce more meaningful, business-focused insights to maintain a competitive advantage?
- Are you trying to enable your data scientists and advanced analysts, but are unsure if tools like Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, etc. are right for you?
- Are you unsure how to empower people but maintain governance and standards?
This is a 45-minute on-demand video including demonstrations of an organizational model that successfully incorporates analytics, with a sample architecture used for illustration.